Great desk pad
Great desk pad
- Original vintage & antique
- Including the certificate of authenticity
- 14 days of return rights
- In installment payment possible by Klarna and PayPal
The big design was designed as a to-do list with a weekly schedule, schedule, daily prio lists and plenty of space for your ideas, telephone scribbles or visualizations.
- Weekly agenda (Monday-Sunday) with the time of day (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Lines for your three most important to dos on this day
- A lot of space for your notes so that you have everything in mind: planned calls, creative ideas and your inspiration flashes
- Format: DIN A2 (dimensions: 59.4 x 42 cm)
- 50 sheets (at 2 weeks of holiday the document is enough for 1 year)
- Extra: The desk pad is delivered with a transparent protective strip. It prevents dog ears and is a practical space for small notes and business cards.
- Designed and manufactured by Real Passionates
If you want a size adjustment (for example with rings), this is not a problem. In most cases, reductions are free of charge, with enlargements, it depends on how much material may have to be added. We are also happy to complement engravings. Please let us know your wishes as part of the order, or separately by email and we try to make every wish possible. We ask for your understanding if a wish cannot be implemented due to the design or nature of a product. In any case, additional costs through individualization will be discussed with you in advance.
Please note the orders that have been individualized are excluded from the return.
The shipping is usually done within 2-3 working days (except for individualizations), insured with DHL. You will be informed about the time of shipping by email and receive a shipment success. If you have difficulty receiving a shipment, you can contact DHL directly. If you cannot solve the problem directly, we will of course be happy to help. The responsibility for the proper handling of shipping lies, from the handover of the shipment to DHL, but no longer with us.
Each of our jewelry is an original vintage/ or antique piece. If available, you will receive the original packaging or the original papers. In some cases, for example, the original papers were not lifted. Then you will receive a certificate issued by us, which provides the authenticity of the jewelry and its properties. Of course, we are also subject to the statutory warranty obligation that gives you the security that you should have the right to replace or repair if you have defects in a piece of jewelry.